Tuesday 19 April 2016

Mistakes make the man?

We all make mistakes and usually we make the stupid ones when we are not thinking straight and you get over emotional. The most important thing is not that you made it but that you learn from your mistakes and try not to make them again.

I have made some stupid mistakes in my life and I must admit that even now I keep on making them which isn't great especially for someone my age. You'd think that I'd know better. Anyway, I hope not to make these mistakes again and to become a better person because of it. That's the goal anyway.

Just remember, just because you stuffed up doesn't mean that you whole life is at an end. It means that you are at least getting yourself out there and giving yourself the opportunity to make those mistakes which at the end of the day is better than being perfect but not doing anything.

Mistakes are good as long as you learn from them.



This blog was discontinued as of June 19th, 2018.

Please check my two new projects:

http://www.situationalextrovert.com

Also, my new daily blog which will begin from July 1st, 2018:

https://doing-the-opposite.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment