Wednesday 20 April 2016

Taking ownership

The other day my friend mentioned about a guy who went from zero to hero in six months. He had been blogging for eight years and not getting anywhere. Then he made a decision and it all changed in a very short time.

The last couple of days I have been thinking about what he said. Basically this guy took ownership. I have been thinking about what ownership means and of course you out there may disagree with me but this is how I see it, you take responsibility. You don't give excuses, you don't say that I will do it tomorrow. You decide that you are not going to take shit from anyone or even from yourself. It means the buck stops here.

This means that you are responsible, no one else. You are the one that got you into the mess and you are the only one that can get you out of it because lets face it unless they are close friends or family no one else cares. They have their own problems to take care of. They don't want to hear your problems and other things because they have their own.

So, how am I going to take ownership? To be honest, I don't know. This is going to take a lot of thinking. Lets face it, things are not rosy for me at the moment and they may not be rosy for you either but if you can get out of it then you are well on the way.

Anyway, I've got some thinking to do.



This blog was discontinued as of June 19th, 2018.

Please check my two new projects:

http://www.situationalextrovert.com

Also, my new daily blog which will begin from July 1st, 2018:

https://doing-the-opposite.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment