Sunday 17 April 2016

To plan or not to plan. That is the question.

I was reading an article the other day and it was taking about what separates the billionaires from us mere mortals. The one thing that I got out of it was that these people don't separate their days into hours as we would do, the separate their days into minutes. They know that there is 1440 minutes in a day and they can account for every minute of that day.

Yesterday I noticed that I wasted a lot of minutes. I went to the library to do some work and I had brought my lunch from the Mexican place down stairs and was planning to eat it while my computer was booting up. However, after that I watched a few Youtube videos and basically wasted a few moments more than I should have. Not good. 

They say that before you go to bed you should plan the next day and this is something that I seldom do. I have a rough plan in my head but that usually doesn't pan out the way I want.

So, what can I do? I am trying to blog everyday for the next 500 days. I can also plan each day the night before. I think that is the easy bit. The difficult part is working that plan and that is the challenge. 

I'll update you periodically. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.



This blog was discontinued as of June 19th, 2018.

Please check my two new projects:

http://www.situationalextrovert.com

Also, my new daily blog which will begin from July 1st, 2018:

https://doing-the-opposite.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment