Friday 3 June 2016

Making the correct decisions

It's Friday night. It's 10.20pm as I write this and I'm sitting at my desk trying desperately to come up with something to write for my blog today. I don't know. I had an idea at about 3.30 this afternoon but I forgot what that idea was and I have been desperately sitting here trying to remember it. No luck.

It is difficult sitting here day after day trying to come up with ideas on what to write and sometimes you are going to have days like today where nothing comes to mind whereas other days you are going to have many ideas.

It is very much like an ambivert, isn't it? One day you are going to have a great deal of energy and you will want to get out of the house and meet friends and go drinking and get, as the British would say, sloshed. And the other days you won't have much energy and you will want to stay home and relax. Whatever you do decide to do, make sure that you do it. When you go out make sure that you make the most of it. Make it the best night of your life. When you stay in. Relax. Eat some good food and get some sleep. Recharge. Really make the most of it.

Make each day count and you will start seeing results. Today I haven't followed my advice and that is why I am writing that at 10.30 at night. In my eyes I wasted my morning. Sure, I may have needed the rest but I can do that on Sunday, today was an opportunity I will never get back.

Make the right decisions and the right results will come to you. Make the wrong decisions and you will be pushing those results away and it takes extra work to get them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment