Tuesday 28 June 2016

Sand line drawn

I just want to get off the topic of the situational extrovert today and talk about health.

I've noticed over the last few days that although I haven't put on any weight as such I'm feeling really fat. I'm not sure if you can feel fat but I think most of you out there will probably know what I mean.

I feel a little depressed about it. I'm lacking in energy and I'm always tired. It all comes down to what you eat. I haven't been eating well recently and I can feel it. I can feel it big time.

From tomorrow I will be drinking water. I will be only putting into my body things that nourish me as opposed to make me feel good at the time and I will be exercising.

I will post an update in a week. I hope I feel better then than I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment