Monday 11 July 2016

Patience is a virtue

Are you a patient person?

I found out today that I can be impatient as anyone. I've never really realised it. I was on a bus with a great number of tourists and I said to my friend sitting next to me that he should get out of the bus as soon as possible because the tourists will spend a lot of time trying to find the right change and generally annoying the hell out of me. My friend, I can imagine would have let them through ahead of him something that he has done all of his life and good on him but sometimes you have to push in line because that's what they do in some countries and it can be survival of the fittest.

Is it good to be impatient or is it better to be someone who just sits back and waits it out?

I say a bit of both

You should impatient with yourself that you are not doing anything to get you to where you want to go.

However, you should be patient with yourself that once you start doing the things that you should do, as long as you are consistent the the results will come. They might not come in the time that you expect but they will come.

Good luck to you and good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment