Wednesday 8 February 2017

Hey! Shy Guy! Listen up!

This is a message to all of the shy guys out there. Now, listen and listen well, it is not about you. It is never about you. Most people are still concerned about themselves to worry about you.

They are not judging you. They are not judging you at all. As long as you remember this then everything will be fine.

I know it is difficult when they are laughing. The initial reaction is that they are laughing at you but 99.99999 times out of 100 they are usually talking about something else and they don't even compute that you are in their area. They are talking about something that doesn't even concern you.

How do I know?

I used to be like you. I used to think that everyone was judging me. I used to think that everything that I said and everything that I was doing was been judged by everyone in the room and that after the event that they would go home and laugh about me with their significant others.

You know what, they are so worried about themselves that you will laugh at your almost stupidness when you get it. You will think, what was I thinking about with those hours and hours and days and days of worry. They did not care about what I thought or said. No way at all.


In the next couple of weeks I will bring to you something that could literally change your life.

Check back occasionally to this blog and I hope to have it up soon.

Say goodbye to shy and hi to the next nice, confident guy on the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment