Sunday 26 March 2017

Not feeling like it is no excuse.

It's just after 11pm on Sunday night and do you know what, I have forgotten the number one rule.

Do you know what that is?

Successful people do what unsuccessful people don't want to do whether they feel like it or not.

I haven't felt like doing anything today. It has been cold, it has been raining. It's been miserable. I can barely walk and I wasn't going to write anything today. I just didn't feel like it.

This is the biggest mistake.

Even though you don't feel like going to the gym. You get up and you get your backside to the gym.

Even if you don't to write your blog for that day. You get your computer out and you start writing.

I forgot this rule today and I have basically wasted a day. That's not good on my part.

Remember, not feeling like it is not an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment