Tuesday 11 April 2017

Who is the faster eater?

I  have a question, when you eat in a group, are there some people who are faster or somewhat slower than some of the other people?

Why is that?

Is it because some like to talk more? Is it because some have more on their plate than other people? I'm not sure.

I'm quite a quick eater and I used to get told off a lot for it. My argument to that is that, that is how I enjoy my food. Some people enjoy their food by chewing every bite 23 times. I enjoy mine by eating quickly. Am I wrong? Are they wrong?

What I have never thought about until l recently is the following:

Are extroverts slower eaters than introverts because they see eating as a time to be social and they will want to talk about anything and everything?

Are introverts faster eaters because they want to fed and get out of there so they can do other things?

To be honest about all of this, I'm not sure. It will be interesting to see over the next few months. Maybe my theory is too far-fetched. Maybe my theory is close to the mark. I have no idea.

What is your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment