Saturday 24 June 2017

How many can you impact?

Today's message is going to be short and sweet:

When it is all said and done, it's not about how much money you have, (although to be fair, having a lot of it does make life easier because then you have more choices) no, it is about how many lives you have impacted.

Guess what.  If you manage to impact a billion lives for example then I can promise you, you won't be starving.

Yep, it's all about making an impact.

In this post I talked about how a friend of mine joked about me not making an impact at all. For example, we would go to a party and of course little old introverted old me would talk to a few people. One month later, we would go back to the same place, same people and they would be introducing themselves to me again.

I learned to go along with it, rather than embarrass everyone by saying, " oh, we have already met three times before." (By the way, never, ever, ever say as Lester Burnham said in the movie American Beauty, "It's OK. I wouldn't remember me either." Of course by that stage, Lester couldn't give a s**t but you and me definitely give one and we should take pride in who we are.)


Remember, if you wake up every morning (Saturday and Sundays included) and you have a purpose it is going to make that swinging your legs out of bed really, really easy. You can ask yourself:

 "How many people am I going to impact today?"

You can also ask yourself:

"How much better today can I get than yesterday?"

Find your purpose.

Make that impact.

"Impact millions to make your millions" as MJ DeMarco says.

No comments:

Post a Comment