Sunday 13 August 2017

The wise words of Michael Jordan

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan.


This quote says it all. Unfortunately, failure is part of life but if we can learn from it and move forward then we can become better people because of it.

It is all about taking the shot and if it falls then that's great but if it bounces out of the basket then you try and grab it again and take another shot.

I know that is very difficult after failure or rejection or just a plain old mistake but if you don't grab that ball again, then I am sorry to say, it is all downhill from there.

Failure is good, failure great. Why? Because it means that you are giving something a go. You are not just sitting on your hands watching TV and playing on your Playstation.

Lets get out there and see what happens. Because, honestly, what is the worst thing that can happen? The other person says "No!" Not the end of the world and if you are really confident, you will realise that it is their loss, not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment