Tuesday 19 September 2017

Have a great day

My regular readers would have noticed recently that I have not been, shall we say, regular with my postings. For about 500 days I was able to post on a daily basis.

Unfortunately for the last week or so I have been quite sick and have just not had the energy to do anything quite frankly. I must admit that sitting in a marginally comfortable bed for three days is not the best way to spend your time but as long as you drinking plenty of water then you can get better quite quickly.

Anyway, today is my birthday.

I know as you get older and older, those birthdays become less and less significant and some people forget how old they are.

I believe every birthday is more significant than the last and you should cherish each one. I know exactly how old I am and I am proud of that.

Last year I walked around the Yamanote Line and it was a good way to remember my birthday in 2016. You should think of doing something memorable for your next birthday.

https://dailyrbl.blogspot.jp/2016/09/what-i-learned-walking-around-yamanote.html

Have a great day and I hope that the rest of your year goes well.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Leighton-san!
    Hoping you've got quite better with plenty of bubbly golden water!

    ReplyDelete