Tuesday 10 April 2018

TAKE THE LEAD - DON'T WAIT

Listen up you introverts out there. Do you like group activities? I do ..... Sometimes.

Have you ever had to meet a group of people when you are going somewhere? I have. In fact it happened this morning.

This morning, I was meeting three other people and you can predict the behaviour of a group. It's almost a science.

Two people will be early. The third person will arrive on time but then will want to go to the convenience store to buy something and make you all wait while the fourth one will be straight out late blaming everything expect the fact that he or she is just lazy.

How can you fix this?

All that I can think of is that you have to become the leader and not let anyone else dictate what you can do or not.

If the people keep you waiting or can't get their stuff together, cast them adrift. For me and I bet for a lot of you out there, you don't like waiting, so if the other people don't have the respect to show up on time, just say goodbye. I believe if you are waiting around for them you are condoning their behaviour which is not good. Maybe give them a warning and if they can't work out their timetable, find someone else to spend your time with.

Time is precious. Don't waste it waiting for people who don't respect you.

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment